Thursday, November 6, 2008

T-Bone Ramblings - 11/6/08


Dear Diary,


I don't know how to type yet, so Dad agreed to help me here.  Things are going well for me right now.  I voted for Barack Obama and he became president.  My vote does count.  Daddy didn't vote though b/c he was in Key West.  That doesn't seem like a good excuse to me.  He may be gay.  Maybe that's why Jeh-neh calls him Paulie.  

I can't seem to stop singing.  I am obsessed with singing - Happy Birthday, Row Row Row Your Boat, Mary Had a Little Lamb, Rihanna, Britney Spears - you name it.  Lexie is on a hot streak of not pooping on the floor.  She has almost gone a full week now.  I'm so impressed.  

You know who's great?  Grandparents.  They entertain, they generally do what I ask/tell them to do, they buy me gifts on a very frequent basis - the list goes on and on.  It's getting to the point where they are buying me gifts at such a rapid pace that I think they're starting to buy me repeat gifts.  I think they are about to break the record Daddy set for the number of times he bought Uncle Jason that lame rock trivia game.  

Shot out to Anaya for organizing the sweet Obama victory party...  

Peace in the Middle East...
I'm out!
T-Bone

1 comment:

jen-neh said...

Trista Belle- never tell your parents our secrets- hogs are dirty, their bed squeaks, you found Lexie's 4th pooh on the carpet, burgendy charlie brown fruit snacks are your favorite and your favorite joke - Jen-neh I tooted