Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kevin & Reagan's Wedding/Fun Times for Trista








We all had a good weekend! Paul and I went to Greensboro, NC for Kevin and Reagan's wedding, which was a lot of fun! Everything was really beautiful, and we had a great time hanging out with all of Paul's old Summerville pals. Trista got to stay home with Jeanne this time, so we know that she had a lot of fun too. Here are some pictures from the wedding as well as a few pictures I took of Trista last week.

There are a couple from the Park West playground, and one of her first chocolate batter spoon-licking experience. I made these brownies Trista likes that have spinach and carrots hidden in them (from Jessica Seinfeld's "Deceptively Delicious" cookbook), but surprisingly Trista didn't seem to mind the veggies even in uncooked form! I guess chocolate has a way of canceling out the healthy stuff...

2 comments:

Jennifer Coleman said...

Did you die your hair darker? It looks great! I got mine cut in a way that kind of gives me bangs, for the first times since 6th grade. Change is good :)

Deanna Walter said...

I got Cami to color it for me last week! I thought it might be a good change for the fall. It's always difficult to do anything too drastic, so that was as much as I was willing to try!